DEUTA Multi-Functional Terminals
DEUTA multi-functional terminals are the optimal solution for customised display and visualisation applications. All units are based on the same technological and design concept: a baseboard containing all the interfaces, plus an integrated PC. This concept ensures easy portability of the client's software across the different terminal models. All DEUTA multi-functional terminals feature rugged displays with high contrast and brightness. Our clients profit from the excellent price/performance ratio, combined with high MTBF and optimised life-cycle costs.
Depending on the application and the installation conditions, there are different display sizes available, and a variety of Fieldbus and interface variants. The flexibility of DEUTA's multi-functional terminals is also demonstrated in the choice of available operating systems: the terminals support QNX, LINUX, Microsoft Windows, and DOS.
For Safety applications the patented DEUTA IconTrust® monitors dedicated areas of the TFT screen. This can be implemented for safety applications up to the SIL3
DEUTA multi-functional terminals can be used in a wide range of application fields:
- Visualisation of virtual instruments
- Driver assistance systems
- Driver-machine interfaces for ETCS (European Train Control System)
- Driver-machine interfaces for CBTC (Communication Based Train Control)
Advantages at a glance:
- Standardised technology and consistent design concept for all multi-functional terminals
- Easy portability of the client's software
- Form-fit-function compatibility (see the section on Obsolescence)
- Robust in extreme environmental conditions (see section on Environmental Conditions)
- High MTBF values
Indicators from DEUTA
Depending on their application, analogue indicators are further divided into eddy-current, moving-coil, and stepper-motor types. But each type has three things in common – security, precision, and high availability.
DEUTA indicators can process a wide variety of inputs – whether current, voltage, or pulse-width modulated signals. Any kind of physical parameters can be displayed, depending on the electronics integrated in the indicator.
Analogue indicators from DEUTA are:
- universally adaptable to meet a client's specific requirements
- easy to read
Special distinguishing features of our indicators:
- Adaptable and customisable
- Colour scheme (front panel, scales, indicator, printing)
- Scale divisions
- Luminescent colour, key lighting
- Various extra functions
- Optional incorporation of the client's logo
- Additional text
Please contact us for further information