- ACG Project, Central Azeri
- B-193 Wellhead Platforms - HIPPS
- Breagh Alpha - HIPPS and ESD
- Dragon LNG Import Terminal, HIPPS
- EnCana Buzzard, North Sea
- Hammerfest - ESD, HIPPS, SIS
- HIMax Programmable Electronic System (PES) at UK Refinery
- KårstØ Utbyggings - ESD with Marshalling
- KEP 2010 Kårstø Expansion Project
- Holford Gas Storage - ESD
- Maersk D and E - ESD and Fire and Gas Detection
- Mayflower and Cattedown - Tank Overfill Protection (TOPS)
- Occidental PS-1, ESD and Fire and Gas Detection
- Ormen Lange - HIPPS
- Pearl GTL Project - HIPPS
- Peru LNG Export - HIPPS
- Ratnagiri, India - Skid Mounted HIPPS
- Rosetta, Egypt - ESD and FGD
- SABIC UK Petrochemicals WGEP Pipeline - Safety Instrumented Systems
- Talisman Affleck over Clyde - HIPPS
- Tengiz, Kazakhstan - Programmable Electronic System (PES)
- Terra Nova FPSO - Emergency Shutdown ESD
- UK Refinery - High Integrity Alarm System
- UK Refinery - Site-wide PLC Upgrade
- Woqod LPG Bottling Plant, Doha - ICSS
- Zakum Gas Injection - HIPPS
Application: ESD with Marshalling
Installation Area: KårstØ, Haugesund, Norway
Client: MW Kellogg for Statoil
Hima-Sella was selected by contractor MW Kellogg, to design, engineer, build and test six separate safety shutdown systems which are now situated on a third gas processing train on this Statoil owned project. These Emergency Shutdown Systems comprise of marshalling cabinets, HIMA Planar F solid state logic cabinets and HIMA HIQuad PLC system cabinets.
Planar F and HIQuad meet the safety standards of IEC 61508 and DIN V 19250. The PLC’s are programmed using the latest HIMA programming software package ELOP II, based on the requirements of IEC 61131-3. Each of these solutions is used to control the safety functions over vast areas of the Europipe II, Receiving Area, Propane, Ethane, Sales Gas and the larger Train 400 pipelines on the plant.
KUP involves the subsea and subterrainean transportation of oil and gas between the Karsto plant on the East coast of Norway and the Asgard offshore oil field. The KUP Project was completed in early 2000 and Hima-Sella continues to have a number of similar safety and control system projects in hand, utilising the very latest in HIMA safety system technology.
The KårstØ Utbyggings Prosjekt (KUP) in Haugesund, Norway was one of the larger projects undertaken by Hima-Sella, at the time. Since then the KEP2010 project has become our largest to date.
Download Hima-Sella's Safety Systems brochure.
Please contact us for further information