- ACG Project, Central Azeri
- B-193 Wellhead Platforms - HIPPS
- Breagh Alpha - HIPPS and ESD
- Dragon LNG Import Terminal, HIPPS
- EnCana Buzzard, North Sea
- Hammerfest - ESD, HIPPS, SIS
- HIMax Programmable Electronic System (PES) at UK Refinery
- KårstØ Utbyggings - ESD with Marshalling
- KEP 2010 Kårstø Expansion Project
- Holford Gas Storage - ESD
- Maersk D and E - ESD and Fire and Gas Detection
- Mayflower and Cattedown - Tank Overfill Protection (TOPS)
- Occidental PS-1, ESD and Fire and Gas Detection
- Ormen Lange - HIPPS
- Pearl GTL Project - HIPPS
- Peru LNG Export - HIPPS
- Ratnagiri, India - Skid Mounted HIPPS
- Rosetta, Egypt - ESD and FGD
- SABIC UK Petrochemicals WGEP Pipeline - Safety Instrumented Systems
- Talisman Affleck over Clyde - HIPPS
- Tengiz, Kazakhstan - Programmable Electronic System (PES)
- Terra Nova FPSO - Emergency Shutdown ESD
- UK Refinery - High Integrity Alarm System
- UK Refinery - Site-wide PLC Upgrade
- Woqod LPG Bottling Plant, Doha - ICSS
- Zakum Gas Injection - HIPPS
Application: Multiple Safety Systems (ESD, SIS, HIPPS)
Installation Area: Hammerfest, Norway
Client: ABB AS
Hima-Sella was selected by ABB AS to fully design and engineer multiple safety systems for use on the LNG plant.
We provided multiple protection systems, including Emergency Shutdown (ESD), Safety Instrument Systems (SIS) and High Integrity Pressure Protection Systems (HIPPS) to oversee operations on the Process Barge LNG plant itself. Using a combination of the HIMA Planar4 hardwired and HIMA HIQuad programmable technology, our systems interface with the ABB DCS to give maximum asset protection.
Snøhvit is currently the most northerly gas field to be explored anywhere in the world and is to be the first major development on the Norwegian continental shelf with no surface installations. No fixed or floating units are visible. Sub-sea production facilities stand on the seabed, in water depths of over 250 metres.
A total of 21 wells are expected to produce gas from the Snøhvit, Askeladd and Albatross fields which will then be transported through a 160-kilometre pipeline to the Onshore gas processing facilities on the specially prepared island at Melkøya, just outside Hammerfest. Melkøya will carry out cooling and processing of the gas which will then be transported out in special tanker vessels.
Download the Hima-Sella Safety Systems brochure.
Please contact us for further information