- Growhow UK - Programmable Upgrade to ESD
- Exxon Esso, Fawley FCCU Olefins Project, Protective Instrument System
- Ineos Chlor Caustic Soda Plant - Mimic Panel
- Ineos Chlor Genesis - ESD
- Kemutec Project Crystal - Control Panels
- Lucite Emergency Shutdown System Upgrade
- Terra Nitram 3 - ESD Trip Panel
- Terra Nitrogen - Burner Management (BMS)
- Yaraco Acetic Acid Plant - ESD
Application: Caustic Filter Mimic Panel
Installation Area: Ineos Chlor, Runcorn, UK
Client: Ineos Chlor, Runcorn, UK
Hima-Sella recently supplied a series of 7 mimic panels to Ineos Chlor in the UK.
The panels, each comprising a laminated foil mimic, are for use on the Anhdyrous Caustic Soda Plant at the Runcorn site. This project is an example of the many projects we have completed in a long standing supply history that Hima-Sella has at the Northwest site, which currently employs 1800 people. Ineos is one of the major chlor-alkali producers in Europe as well as a global leader in chlorine derivatives.
Please contact us for further information